People make the difference with a family-owned company. We are currently seeking a Glass Installation Tech to join our professional, positive, upbeat environment team at MY Shower Door factory headquarters, located in Fort Myers, Florida. We want a friendly, focused and positive individual to install custom frameless shower doors in customer’s homes. You will be partnered with an experienced Glass Installation Tech each day.
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Dental and Vision Available
- 401k Matched
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Glass Installation Tech Requirements:
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and power tools
- Basic Math, fractions and measuring skills (test will be given at time of interview)
- Able to lift up to 100lbs
- Load glass, hardware and job supplies on truck for each job
- Unload and clean truck at end of each day
- Communicate with team leads to ensure correct and efficient installation
- Maintain professional attitude with customers
- Start time 7:30am
- Full-time with possible over-time
*Equal Opportunity Employer – Different makes us better!
*This is a drug-free and smoke free facility. Background check, driving record and drug test will be completed upon hire.
Why Choose MY Shower Door
- Competitive Wages/Salaries
- Advancement Opportunities
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Extensive Job Training
MY Shower Door has a clear mission to satisfy our customer’s needs with empowered associates through the team process, thereby installing the highest quality frameless shower enclosures.
The original MY Shower Door founders are fully committed to taking pride in their work and have set a policy of never settling for less than perfection. With a current staff of 90 strong, we continue to grow and elevate our staff from within while continually recruiting talent from across the country.