Jobs & careers At My Shower Door
Life is full of enjoyment, do it with employment!
At MSD, we truly enjoy the work we do and the people we get to work with each day. Our Company Culture can best be described by our employees.
MY Shower Door is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employee Perks & Benefits
MY Shower Door understands and values the importance of family. We provide generous benefits that allow our team members to take care of themselves and their family.
We are committed to our team member’s well-being and continuously look to improve the team member experience through competitive compensation and benefit programs.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Supplemental Health benefits
Paid Time Off
& Paid Holidays
401k with generous company match
Team Member Referral Bonus Program
Team Member Recognition Program
Training & Development
MY Shower Door is a growing company seeking dedicated individuals to join our professional, positive, and upbeat team!
We are committed to empowering our associates and providing opportunities for continuous learning and growth.
If you are a friendly, focused, and coachable individual looking for a long-term career with a dynamic company you have come to the right place!
Comprehensive New Hire Training Programs
- All team members will join us at our Corporate Headquarters in Fort Myers, FL on their first day of employment. We onboard all of our team members with a comprehensive introduction to our company, culture, mission, and vision. We make a personal investment to all team members from day 1!
- New Sales Associates will spend several weeks with our Learning and Development Manager gaining in-depth knowledge of MSD products and processes.
- New Installation Technicians will spend time at our Corporate University getting hands-on experience with glass handling and learning MSD installation techniques.
- We strive for perfection, so we invest just as much in our current employee training as our new hire training!
- Our Learning & Development department is continually assessing knowledge gaps and working with associates to improve their skill sets while having fun doing it!
Career Paths for our Team Members
- We take pride in providing our team members the opportunity to promote from within.
- Providing our customers with the highest quality enclosures on time and at competitive pricing.
- Be the company that customers’ view as the ONLY place to buy high quality frameless shower doors.
- Take pride in our work and never settle for less than perfection. Never stop learning, and continually improve our skill sets.
- MOTIVATE: “We inspire each other every day.”
- SHARE: “We communicate our goals and work together to achieve them.”
- DEVELOP: “We continually look to grow and evolve.”