Terms & Conditions
1.1 By accessing and using the MY Shower Door website including but not limited to any content, functionality and services offered on or through this website, at myshowerdoor.com (collectively, our “Site”), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site.
Our Site and all of the contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws, as applicable. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Site, and any service or material we provide on our Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
All images found on myshowerdoor.com are provided by the owners, clients, and staff of MY Shower Door. The materials used and displayed on this website, including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks, and service marks, are the property of My Shower Door.
Use of any such content that may be used solely for commercial use is prohibited by law without the written permission of My Shower Door.
For questions or concerns regarding the use of any images on this website please contact us!
When using or accessing our Site, you may not:
- Modify or copy any material;
- Use the material or Services for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any site functionality contained on the Site or that supports the Site or any Services;
- Engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Site, or while using this Site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the material; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or entity or “mirror” the material on any other server.